I am a creative, hardworking, insightful team player with a thirst for knowledge and a drive to create robust, elegant, and functional solutions for clients. I work best in a casual, agile environment where I can directly give and receive feedback for real-time results on my work.
- Create and maintain a web based user interface to control hardware functionality of a network attached storage appliance used by production studios in professional environments
- Create from scratch a desktop application for connecting clients to our storage solution with ease.
- Work in a small and self starting environment with limited resources and backup, creating and maintaining our own processes as we go.
- Create a solution that is encapsulated and works across multiple platforms and versions seamlessly
- Create a web application for video uploading, downloading, archival, and comment creation for multiple clients such as Amazon Studios, AFI, and The New York Times.
- Create a solution that works across devices, regardless of size or bandwidth capabilities.
- Create a secure back end solution for uploading and processing videos into thumbnails, proxies, and clip data.
- Work in a limited support environment with a small team.
- Receive business needs from our professional entertainment clients and interpret them into actionable software development issues.
- Maintain an online textbook reading program for daily use in the education sector.
- Update existing code base with the latest technologies available and useful, namely, react.js, gulp, sass, and angular.js.
- Maintain and expand a large array of automated tests.
- Work in a distributed and remote environment.
- Design an innovative, online, and geographically aware system over multiple device types in a small business environment on an aggressive timetable.
- Create a tool using bleeding edge server/client technology, reverse geolocation, and real estate data for a government customer.
- Insure that our software conformed with industry usability standards while using the novel features and concepts from HTML5 and the emerging mobile market.
- Create, improve, and maintain a flexible online commerce application for Six Flags, Cedar Fair, Palace Entertainment, and 50 other amusement industry leaders. This application processes an average of 175,000 customers a day. In August 2012, it processed 1 million tickets, creating $86 million in transactions.
- Develop for both the UI system and back-end system to create a new tool for administration of a contextual help system. This system presents customers with help guides for their specific point in the sales process.
- Implement a system for verification of a user’s identity when purchasing tickets, created to minimize fraudulent purchases.
- Design and develop the ticket style and procedure for Cedar Fair, Palace Entertainment, and multiple others.
- Program using secure paradigms that follow PADSS and PCI compliance.
- Provide on-call services and was responsible for all e-commerce uptime for all clients.
- Worked directly with clients on existing products that need enhancement.
- Conceptualized and designed new software with a team of engineers and business advisors that expanded our existing product line.
- Designed and implemented a subscription and product based inventory and billing software.
- Created a friendly off-the shelf reporting plug-in for our custom real estate system for use by executive staff.
- Built a real estate management system and partnered with the graphic design team to create the UI.
- University of Central Florida, B.S., Computer Science, August, 2010